The use and development of CPP film
The use and development of CPP film
CPP film is cast by the plastic extrusion industry in the production process of polypropylene (PP) film. Such films and BOPP (bi-directional polypropylene) film in different, non-oriented film. CPP film has good transparency, high gloss, good stiffness, good wet resistance, heat resistance, easy to heat sealing characteristics. CPP film after printing, bag, a large number of suitable clothing, knitwear and flower bags, documents and photo albums films for food packaging and barrier packaging and decoration of the metal film. In addition, food packaging, candy packaging (twist), pharmaceutical packaging (infusion bag), adhesive tape, business card holder, ring folders, etc. increasing demand.
CPP film excellent heat resistance. The softening point of PP is about 140 ℃, such films used in hot filling, cooking bags, aseptic packaging and other fields. With acid and alkali resistance, excellent performance grease, making bread or laminated packaging material of choice for the field of materials. Their contact with food security, presentation, excellent performance, will not affect the flavor of the food contents, and can select different grades of resin to obtain the desired characteristics.
CPP films of the 80s started in the 20th century, imported from the beginning of single-tape devices, wide only 1m ~ 1.5m, the annual production capacity of about 1,000 tons / Taiwan ~ 1,500 tons / Taiwan. Into the 90's, from Lenzing, Austria, Japan, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Germany Reifenhauser, W & H, Italy Colines, Dolci, the United States, the introduction of the multi-layer co-extruded Battenfeld cast film production line, width 2m ~ 2.5m, the annual production capacity of 3,000 tons / Taiwan ~ 4,000 tons / Taiwan. Since 2000, it is leaps and bounds, the introduction of more advanced production lines, mainly in the width of 4m ~ 4.5m, the annual production capacity of 5,000 tons / Taiwan ~ 6000 t / Taiwan co-extruded multi-layer cast film production line based. Foshan Plastics Group Co., which introduced the United States David standard production line width 5.4m, the annual production capacity of 11,000 tons. Meanwhile, the degree of domestic equipment has also been rapid development. According to incomplete statistics, the end of 2006 the introduction of CPP film more than 77 production lines, production capacity over 390,000 tons; made more than 150 lines, production capacity over 260,000 tons, the total production capacity of over 650,000 tons. According to industry research, CPP film in 2006 the demand for the country close to 40 million tons, demand in 2008 was 50 million tons.
We are facing a serious oversupply, competitive market environment, every business need a good attitude, know ourselves and the right to choose their own competitive strategy, competitive forces in the struggle with a variety, some companies have explored the three CPP success strategy: overall cost leadership strategy, product differentiation strategy and product specific strategy. The author believes that the production line with a number of large enterprises or R & D ability of small businesses may consider the product differentiation strategy. Here's the difference between CPP film products and development of simple instructions.
1. Composite membrane Uses: According to letters from the temperature (condition is 0.18MPa, 1S, ≥ 1N/15mm) can be divided into: general composite films (<140 ℃), low temperature heat sealing composite film (<115 ℃), low thermal sealing composite film (<100 ℃). Generally after printing BOPP film or film composite BOPET into BOPP / CPP (or BOPET / CPP) layer film, for clothing, dried food, puffed food packaging. The direction of its development are: (1) high transparency, open performance, high smoothness (after maturation COF <0.2), low temperature heat sealing and packaging to meet the requirements of high-speed bag; (2) maintain the film 6 months of surface wetting tension of 38 dyne above, to extend product shelf life.
2. Aluminized substrate use: with its low cost, the aluminum products has an excellent shade, decorative, unique properties such as barrier, and in print, after the processing of composite and so has a good adaptability to meet the heat resistance, chemical, abrasion, oxidation, high barrier and other requirements, widely used in food packaging and other decorative areas. The direction of its development are: (1) improve the stiffness of aluminum to improve product quality; (2) plated aluminum layer over the adhesion of 2N/15mm to meet the needs of the packaging; (3) improvement of the coated layer of aluminum heat resistance, out of 300 ℃ to adapt to the needs of complex (currently only reach about 240 ℃), increase the peel strength of 1N/15mm above; (4) reduce the sealing temperature, less than 110 ℃ ≥ seal strength under the conditions 1N/15mm, to meet the requirements of high speed automated packaging; (5) improve the smoothness of the opening and the adaptation of high-speed bag and packing, because you can not add slip agent, is currently about 0.75 COF products in general; (6) How to keep wetting the surface tension of aluminum for 6 months more than 38 dyne to extend the shelf life of products is a challenge; (7) aluminum machine with large, long wide aluminum base material has become an inevitable development, such as the width 2500mm, length 24000mm products of some enterprises have been normalized production. 3. Cooking film use: the situation can be divided by temperature: ordinary cooking film (105 ℃ ~ 115 ℃, time of 20min ~ 30min), medium temperature cooking film (about 121 ℃, 30min ~ 40min), high-temperature cooking film (135 ℃, 30min); and barrier films such as PET, PA, aluminum foil and other complex, high-temperature steam sterilization required for packaging products such as meat, sauce, agricultural products and medical supplies. CPP Cooking important performance indicator is the film heat seal strength, impact resistance, strength, composite strength, especially after cooking to maintain the above targets. Also, films with very low odor or smell of the direction of its development, such as the chestnut bags smell of CPP film very strict requirements.
4. Audio and video products, uses film album: CPP film for its low cost, environmentally friendly, transparent, heat sealing, tear-resistant properties are widely used in audio-visual products such as packaging and photo albums, file folders, contacts and other production. High transparency, high gloss and wear of its development.
5. Tissue membrane Uses: CPP film because of its stiffness, wear-resistant, transparent and printing performance is superior to PE film for high speed printing and packaging requirements, sanitary towels used in the square package, parcel, bar packages, and copy paper roll automatic packaging paper products. Increased stiffness to reduce the thickness and improve the wear resistance and surface tension to maintain the direction of its development.
6. Table India single food packaging film uses: mainly used for bread, biscuits and other foods of all kinds of small package; A prominent, high transparency, smoothness, wear resistance, high surface tension and wetting speed automatic packaging is its adaptation development.
7. Adhesive film Uses: According to the demand to produce a transparent, white, paper, or other colors of the film, mainly for self-adhesive labels, product or air signs, stickers and other baby diapers; A prominent, high surface wetting tension, easy-to-die-cutting is the direction of its development.
8. Twist Uses: CPP film because of its density than PVC, PET, PS and cellophane is much smaller, less investment in equipment, and thus lower the cost per unit area; both surface printing, aluminum, can also direct heat sealing , together with environmental health, as candy, chocolate, beef jerky and other kink ideal material for packaging. Improve kink resistance, stiffness, transparency and gloss of its development.
9. Protective film uses: Because of its low cost, transparent, tall degree of advantages, such as partial substitution of PET, BOPP film as the inkjet advertising, cold laminating film products of the protective film.
10. Breathable plastic film use: CPP film resistance humidity superior performance, oxygen transmission rate is 2000cm3/m2. d. bar, modified to make it moist resistance to 5000cm3/m2. d. bar ~ 6000cm3/m2. d. bar, together with its other properties can be heat sealing, single use as vegetables, fruits and various edible fungi, the ideal packaging material. Contents under different packaging, adjust volume and antibacterial 02/C02 through its development.
11. Non-transparent use of microporous breathable film: film production in the CPP by adding the appropriate pore additives, and in the stretch under a certain temperature, CPP film to be breathable film with a certain aperture. At present, the different permeability of the film has been widely used in medical and health care with the film (such as sanitary napkins, sterile protection taking film), microporous filtration membrane and human and paper.
12. Anti-static film uses: CPP hygroscopic antistatic film can be divided into permanent antistatic film and antistatic film, the surface resistivity of 108Ω ~ 1010Ω, can be applied to a variety of electronic components packaging. China's electronic information industry with annual sales of 2.4 trillion yuan, need a variety of anti-static film, which is a vast market. Surface resistivity of 1010Ω ~ 1012Ω, may be suitable for high-speed powder automatic packaging requirements.
13. Fogging film Uses: fresh fruit, vegetables, salads, edible fungi, such as packaging, cold storage clearly see the contents of the time, and to prevent deterioration of food rot. Thin fog effect CPP requirements (hot and cold state can fog), high and low temperature heat seal strength and good flexibility, odorless or low odor of its development.
14. Package Flower Films Uses: CPP film by printing a separate bag for flowers, etc. after the packaging, if necessary, adjust the film transparency, anti-static and friction coefficient of performance such as customer specified.
15. Medical membrane applications: requirements of the production lines were installed to prevent the product in a sterile room, subject to any form of pollution, and the migration of harmful substances such as free health performance. Aluminum after the BOPP, PET, BOPA and so complex as a tablet or powder drug packaging; and high barrier materials such as EVOH extrusion production of infusion bags, blood bags.
16. Pesticide capsule use: modified to use a special material, CPP film that solvent resistance, heat seal strength and impact strength greatly improved, EC and other pesticides used in the packaging, usually flexible structure CPP / AL / BOPET and CPP / PET aluminum / BOPET.
17. High barrier coextruded film use: Use a good water-blocking properties of PP and oxygen barrier properties with PA, EVOH and other materials for the production of high barrier coextruded films are widely used in frozen products, meat, cooking meat packaging ; its good oil resistance, solvent capacity, can be widely used in cooking oil, instant foods, dairy products, metal products, rust-proof packaging; its good impermeable moisture resistance, can be used for wine, soy sauce and other liquid packaging.
18. And PE co-extruded film use: the production of CPP through the modified membrane can be directly used with other thin film materials LDPE extrusion laminating, extrusion laminating only guarantee the fastness, but also reduce the cost of the composite.
19. Transparent flexible membrane purposes: through the use of coextrusion and blending technology, the CPP film with high transparency, high impact performance, with a very soft touch, excellent puncture resistance performance and low temperature resistance, mainly used for frozen storage after cooking the food packaging, also applied to senior clothing, T-shirts and underwear packaging, can also be used for other re-packaging.
20. Line easy to use tear film: Modification of PP by a special production process and the production of CPP film easy to tear a straight-line performance, combined with other materials easily torn bags made of various lines to facilitate the consumer's use.
21. Easy to use peel film: CPP film as the usual high seal strength, good sealing flexible packaging bags can not easily be opened, it normally takes the edge of the bag marked with the gap to open packaging. Through the production of heat sealing layer of modified PP is easy to strip the CPP film, and BOPP, BOPET, BOPA, foil and other packaging materials, composite packaging can become easy to peel, after heat sealing edge can be directly opened from the heat, greatly facilitates consumers, is currently covered in jelly, dairy products has been widely used.
22. Matt film uses: CPP matt film of the surface gloss ≤ 10%, with a frosted glass-like surface of the optical effect, after the color saturation after printing, feel comfortable, elegant appearance, can be used for sealing can also be used in combination suitable for senior health tissue and food packaging.
23. Biodegradable film uses: PP production of degradable masterbatch added CPP degradation of films made in the reactor buried under natural conditions, about 7 months to 12 months, can basically be degraded into inorganic substances absorbed by the soil. Currently, the company has successfully developed in Europe and some of these parent materials, individual domestic cast film plant in the test.
In summary, although a wide variety of CPP film, uses a broad, but the PP film CPP film in smaller proportion, but with the improved quality of PP resin, the improvement of device performance and processing capabilities, CPP and BOPP film performance gap is gradually narrowing. Also, because the packaging of the development of the sub, small bag of personal use of packaging, convenience and fresh direction, CPP film to be more conducive to a wide range of applications and development.